• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Tourney thread

Marquette's gonna be a tough out in this tourney I think. I can't see the game but I'm gonna guess that BYU is struggling with Martquette's guards.

I have Marquette beating Mizzou and going to the Elite Eight.

Marquette's gonna be a tough out in this tourney I think. I can't see the game but I'm gonna guess that BYU is struggling with Martquette's guards.

I actually have Murray St moving on to the Sweet 16 from this pod...based mostly on the fact that they are playing in their home state (crowd) and I think they have the ability to get in a major groove against pretty much anyone

I actually have Murray St moving on to the Sweet 16 from this pod...based mostly on the fact that they are playing in their home state (crowd) and I think they have the ability to get in a major groove against pretty much anyone

I've got Marquette in the final 4. Going with the old "Guards dominate March" idea there and Marquette has some good ones.

Go ASH!!!! Enjoy it while it lasts! I would love it if it would last to the end. I have SYR getting knocked out by Vandy but would love to see them drop out here.

Marq 74
BYU 62

6:16

Not sure what is going on, the guys mopping the floor are getting more air time than the players

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back