• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NCAA Tournament

I am being punished again! i have to contend against 2 grandsons & a son in law again!! In case some dont know, all 3 are Ore St fans or went there!:Bananalazy:

No pressure on us, and I think OSU overlooks us. Seriously, it will be a difficult regional for us.

I think there's pressure on Nebraska. For the simple fact we have completely flamed out in the postseason in recent years. There's a big ol' mental gorilla on Nebraska's back.

Something tells me there's significantly less pressure on Yale than Nebraska.

Last edited:
Arizona State holds the record for winning percentage at 91.4% in 1972
Oregon State is currently at 92.5%
They can only take 1 loss and get there. Let's say best loss for winning % is lose first game in CWS and regional, to get more wins. 4 regional wins, 2 SR, and then go 6-1 in CWS, they would be 61-67 and 91%, so no way to do it with 2 losses.

Makes that 72 record even more impressive

Last edited:

I think there's pressure on Nebraska. For the simple fact we have completely flamed out in the postseason in recent years. There's a big ol' mental gorilla on Nebraska's back.

images

Something tells me there's significantly less pressure on Yale than Nebraska.

You're the Thot Doc! You, of all people on here, should know............unfortunately! :(

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back