• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NBA Playoffs

All I can say is, the Warriors gave game 4 game away, playing like the Rockets did in game 1 and 3!! Sloppy, turnover-prone...........also, standing around? What???/ Get your schtick together, Warriors; you are better than that!!
It made no sense to me CB. They were up 82 - 70 and got out scored 25 - 10 the rest of the way. They quit playing their game and seemed to just go for nothing but the 3. I agree, they literally gave that game away, but I'm willing to bet that wont happen in game 5, because if it does, this will be a 6 game series with GS watching the finals from their living rooms.

It made no sense to me CB. They were up 82 - 70 and got out scored 25 - 10 the rest of the way. They quit playing their game and seemed to just go for nothing but the 3. I agree, they literally gave that game away, but I'm willing to bet that wont happen in game 5, because if it does, this will be a 6 game series with GS watching the finals from their living rooms.

Well, we are on the same wave length: demolish them tonight and Saturday!! Works for me!! ;)

:Koolaid2:

Actually, would get by with an easy win, if not demolishing them tonight; Saturday, a butt whooping! :Deadhorse::Deadhorse::Deadhorse::Deadhorse:

Last edited:
ESPN has a very good segment on Kyle Korver losing his brother earlier this year. Tough to watch, yet heartwarming to see the family bonds.

Korver has always been a great NBA story with a heckuva career.

Houston is playing as hard as they possibly can and Golden State looks like they are going through the motions and yet, GS trails by only 1 with less than a minute to play. 94 - 95 Houston. Warriors ball.

:22.4 left to play in game 5. I have to feel, tonights winner, takes this series.... Come on Golden State.

:06.7 left to play, Houston leads by 2, 94 - 96, warriors have the final shot.... time out.

Warriors need to tie this game up and take it into OT as they haven't been to sharp shooting the 3 as of late.

Draymon Green literally just cost the Warriors any chance at a win tonight. He bobbled a pass and then committed a foul that has now put Houston up by 4, game over. 94 - 98 Houston. Gawd Damn I hate Texas. 3 - 2 series lead for the Rockets.

It appears that Cleveland is going to extend their series to a game 7. James is showcasing his ability as the best ever again tonight. If Golden State can't handle their business and make the finals, I will lose interest in watching the finals.

LeBron with back to back 3's pretty much salts this one away. Game 7 on the way. James with 44 points tonight. Move over Jordan, you've been replaced.

LeBron with back to back 3's pretty much salts this one away. Game 7 on the way. James with 44 points tonight. Move over Jordan, you've been replaced.

HAHAHA possibly one of the most physically gifted players (Shaq is probably the only other possibility) to ever play doesn't make you the best ever. When you can put your head down and bull through every single player and never once get called for an offensive foul, that's taking advantage of the situation, not the best ever.

Due to the rule differences and play differences, its impossible to say who is the best ever. Lebron plays in an NBA where there is no hand checking allowed and every single player on the floor wants to shoot 3s; most teams don't have the prototypical PF or C as during Jordan's career. Do you think Lebron would be able to smash his way to the goal if he faced the 90s Knicks with Ewing, Charles Smith and Anthony Mason? How about the Bad Boys from Detroit with Lambeer, Salley and Rodman? Or the Pacers with Smits and the Davis boys? The game is just so much different. Yes, Lebron is fantastic at taking advantage of that, but if that paint was walled off like it was back then? You'd have to see an entirely different version of Lebron - and after his shooting completely fell off the map a few years ago (its come back some), I'm not sure there would even be a discussion.

And that doesn't even approach the argument of championships or who played with better teams... fun talk though. :)

And that doesn't even approach the argument of championships or who played with better teams... fun talk though. :)
Who is the GOAT is some what subjective of course, but LeBron has proven time and again, that he is one of the best ever in this sport. Like him, love him, hate him(like I do Woods) it doesn't take away from how good he has been through out his career. He's having an awesome playoffs this year, and he is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, one of the best ever, NBA stars, and that is the bottom line here. :thumbsup:

Well, just dropped in to say...................WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All I can say is, my guys showed up, big time, in the 2nd half of game 6! When there is no tomorrow, they stepped up big time!

Looking forward to Game 7!!! We may fall behind early...........or not, but when it is time to put it together, they will show up. If Iggy plays, Warriors will be tougher on D!! :)

Enjoy the Holiday, all.

To those who died for our Country, I am sure I am allowed, and privileged,
to say thank you from the bottom of all our hearts. God Bless all.

tomb-unknown-soldier-arlington-cemetary.jpg

arlington_cemetery_01_16x9.jpg

Last edited:
Boston is done for this year. Cleveland and LeBron have stormed back to knock Boston off in Boston. This victory, marks the 8th consecutive finals for LeBron, that's pretty impressive. Gonna be interesting to see who they will face in the finals, Golden State or Houston. I'm rooting for Golden State..... either way, this should be a great finals.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back