• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NBA Playoffs

The Sixers blew the doors and windows off the Heat in the second half.
I only watched the first qtr of that game, and even though the Heat lead, it seemed fairly clear that the 76ers were playing better.

Now, tonight, Miami is playing much much better and are answering everything that the 6ers have to throw at Miami. A lot of calls are not being called, for either team. Philly is currently back to withing 4 points at 96 - 92 with 5:47 to play. Hopefully, with my first sentence, I didn't speak to soon. GO HEAT!

With 4 minutes left, Philly cut Miami's lead down to 2, but a steal and a dunk by Wade and then a nice pass from Wade puts the Heat back up by 6.

Philly trying to rush things, instead of just playing their style of ball, and it's costing them tonight. Miami has 1 minute to tie this series up. 104 - 98 Heat.

With the series now headed to Miami, the Heat have stolen a game from Philly, in Philly and I like their chances to have the lead when the series returns to Philly. Series tied 1 - 1.

Miami -- 113
v
Philadelphia -- 103

Philly's first lost since March 13th, 17 straight games....
Go HEAT!

Sixers need Embid. They might/should be able to beat the Heat in the series without him ... but they won't go much farther. And now, Miami series is no longer a given. I think Embid was supposed to be back by game three. I hope so. He shuts down a lot in the paint.

A pretty exciting, back and forth first half between Miami and Philly. Miami with the half time lead, 64 - 63. Embid started the game for Philly, however, the Heat have kept up with the furious pace of the Sixers.

I like the fact that the refs are letting these guys play, and not calling every little bs foul. Hopefully, the second half is as entertaining as the first, and Miami takes the lead in this series.

What happened to this thread, that I can post, but it doesn't show up on the main page? And what are those blue arrows?

Ah! Well, I guess this is new to me, I see it got placed in "Other Teams". Redirected, from the blue arrows, only it didn't actually redirect me anywhere.

GO MIAMI HEAT!!!

Last edited:
Well, they have called 41 fouls and 6 T's in this game, so I guess they are calling fouls, but they are still allowing these guys to play. Philly currently leads by 2, 90 - 88 late in the 3rd.

A competitive game has turned into an ugly 4th qtr for the Heat. Philly has all but taken over the game. I felt like the winner of this game, most likely takes the series. Miami is down 11 with 3 minutes to play. 119 - 108.

Well, so much for the second half I was hoping for. It seemed right about the 8 minute mark of the 4th, nobody for the Heat wanted to take a shot or even draw a foul. Philly was the better team in the second half, and it wasn't even really close. Very disappointing second half indeed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back