• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Navy jacket and black pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aahaahaahhhaaaaa.

This is a football message board....Not a fashion message board!

I guess I'm not done. Dude, if it didn't interest you why did you comment?

Granted, it's a loose connection the general topic of football, but Tom Osborne was at a football related event and he's a football related figure. Additionally, it's freaking DECEMBER! We've talked everything to death and we're all grasping at straws a little bit when it comes to football relevance. Additionally, it's not as if the subject of fashion is so off the topic anyway, we talk about football uniforms and our preferences (Oregons uniforms, Marylands uniforms, the black helmet thing etc). So chill dude, if you didn't want to talk about it, you could have just left it alone.

I guess I'm not done. Dude, if it didn't interest you why did you comment?

Granted, it's a loose connection the general topic of football, but Tom Osborne was at a football related event and he's a football related figure. Additionally, it's freaking DECEMBER! We've talked everything to death and we're all grasping at straws a little bit when it comes to football relevance. Additionally, it's not as if the subject of fashion is so off the topic anyway, we talk about football uniforms and our preferences (Oregons uniforms, Marylands uniforms, the black helmet thing etc). So chill dude, if you didn't want to talk about it, you could have just left it alone.

It just pisses him off, because those are his Sunday's best threads, and he took offense to people making fun of it.

I think Bo's turtleneck is a bigger offense, FWIW.

You get paid how many millions? Throw on a damn tie.

Some people get bent out of shape over the weirdest most inconsequential stuff. Regardless of whether or not it's a fashion no-no, I thought it was a rather humorous observation.

http://twitter.com/#!/CapitalOneBowl/status/144823108996571137

Who let Tom out of the house dressed like that? I only comment because normally Tom seems like a pretty styllin' guy. Maybe Nancy dresses him normally.

pretty common for folks who travel light and have more than one activity to go to. Blue and Black are pretty easy to switch off. Someone needs to tell Bo that crossing your arms like that is a sign of defiance and hostility to the group as a whole; wonder what happened??

OK, try to follow my fragments here. Your post belongs on some crappy E! show, or US Weekly. (I'm sorry I'm only able to communicate in fragments)

This from the guy who posts links to people's facebook pages? Where does that belong? By the way, I think your mom needs you upstairs.

But Coach Spurrier was looking pretty good in that light grey suit. Must have picked up some fashion sense during his gig at the Redskins.

actually the jacket Bo is wearing matches Tom's pants

Last edited:

Having spent almost four years selling high end custom clothing in my early years I can say there is absolutely nothing wrong with what TO is wearing from a fashion standpoint. As CT eluded to, he has probably packed smart. Not only that, judging by his shirt with the spread collar and very well done half windsor knot I would say he can dress with and probably out dresses most if not all ADs in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back