• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

National Title Game: Ohio State vs Alabama

I’d give my left pinky finger and maybe my right to have Nadjee Harris in our backfield for three years.

Hell...2 years

Last edited:
Watching a game like this just exposes the huge talent gap between four or five schools and the rest of the world.

I mean it’s so blatantly obvious.

@HuskerNash

That and TV commercials. Oh my goodness they have just absolutely ruined broadcasting college games with the constant constant interruptions.

And they play the same commercials over and over and over again as if we’re too stupid to get it the first time.

Noted the fumble was Jones FIRST fumble of his college career. Heck, AM can beat that record in only one half of most every game he's played in as a Husker.

It should be quite clear now (if it wasn't already 4-5 years ago) ....

To win championships in college football requires a high-powered offense. A solid defense is nice to have, but ultimately it's all about out-pinball machining the opposition.

Alabama, Ohio State, and Clemson were three of the top five in scoring offense this season -- all averaging greater than 7 touchdowns per game. Averaging 30 points per game isn't going to do much anymore -- that would rank your team 51st in scoring offense.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back