• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked National Signing Day Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just think that if Dismuke and KJ are both N, then there is a lot of momentum for Gebbia to be N. Then, Darnay Holmes seems to be pretty high on NU already, and if at that point there are 3 Calabasas teammates going to NU, I think that domino will fall in NU's favor. Not sure what his timing would be, but if Holmes committed fairly early - say May - that would be a very strong start to the 2017 recruiting class. I think that there is a pretty good chance of all this happening. I think that certain dominos have to fall in NU's favor in a certain order for it to happen, but the first was Dismuke - done, the 2nd is KJ and signs are looking really good for that one.

If Holmes is 'N before the season, I would be even more bullish about this staff and the likelihood of their success. I agree with N2FL that Holmes would be the best recruit to NU since Frazier.

Not enough time to read all through this thread, but the little bit I did, all I can say is :thumbsup:

Great day! Looking forward to seeing these guys in action!

Go Big Red!

John Raridon told them early, that he was coming and that they didn't need to worry about him.

Yeah, I think he also said "don't in-home visit me, get the guys still on the fence. I'm ALL N."

I love guys like that!

Raridon just became my favorite 2016 commit. I wish Farniok would have done the same to give Cav more time to bring in Jackson, Newman, or Williams.

I don't remember in years past former players reaching out and tweeting like this. Fun and refreshing to see.

Orchestrated by the football folks at the school

Another masterful PR stroke by the football staff, showing that they completely get the culture of this program.

:thumbsup:

Nebraska HuskersVerified account ‏<s>@</s>Huskers <small class="time"> </small>

Meet the <s>#</s>Huskers Class of 2016.
1f534.png
1f33d.png
270a.png
http://bit.ly/1PSJ5px

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back