• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked National Signing Day Decisions: 5 Husker Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it Landon Collins from LA that pledged to Bama at one of the Allstar games. His mother was not to happy about the decision as she is a big LSU fan.

I still think if the parents like the coaching staff and the kid is high on the school already you're in great position, but nothing is ever for certain.

That's correct. Which is why I said more times than not. Collins is a LA kid, mom naturally would pick them over Bama. But most of the times if you win over the parents and you are in the top 3 of the kids interests, you are good to go.

Also Bush-Loo will not be visiting.....Word is we turned him away.....and that is very good sign.....there are bigger targets and with a class of 25-27 recruits in 2013 we can go out and get a JUCO TE and a HS TE....we are fine....

Which makes me think we land all of these NSD commits...

Also Bush-Loo will not be visiting.....Word is we turned him away.....and that is very good sign.....there are bigger targets and with a class of 25-27 recruits in 2013 we can go out and get a JUCO TE and a HS TE....we are fine....

Which makes me think we land all of these NSD commits...

I think I'll treat myself to a nice glass of scotch if we get all of the NSD commits.

Does anyone recall a year where we had so many players on our list making their choice on signing day? Until Todd Peat I do not recall us having much luck on signing day. Hope that changed things.

Hopefully you are planning to wait until all the LOI's are in rather than getting started with a celebratory icebreaker when the first one rolls across the fax machine at 7:00 am? :Biggrin:

I think I'll treat myself to a nice glass of scotch if we get all of the NSD commits.

Vincent Valentine will also announce on signing day.....this is one despite what he has said I don't get a good feel for....hope I'm wrong....

so if we are sitting at 13...

14-peat
15-moore
16-shelton
17-ford
18-curry
19-valentine
20-fuller

that obviously would be a great finish, naysayers be damned! from everything i have seen here/there & everywhere, 20 is about the top number we could get into this class. red, SB, n2fl...does this list look about right for whom we would finish up with? one would expect to miss some, whom would be the fillers?

Oh and Brandon Beaver is out of the picture....I think we have known that for awhile....

Was it Landon Collins from LA that pledged to Bama at one of the Allstar games. His mother was not to happy about the decision as she is a big LSU fan.

I still think if the parents like the coaching staff and the kid is high on the school already you're in great position, but nothing is ever for certain.

Was it Jason Taylor from California who wanted to sign with us but his mother wouldn't sign? We wanted him as a QB and USC made him a DB. Last I heard he was playing for UNLV but has graduated since.

I wonder if the recurit who chose Bama will convince his mother to sign?

He actaully does not live with his mom....

Was it Jason Taylor from California who wanted to sign with us but his mother wouldn't sign? We wanted him as a QB and USC made him a DB. Last I heard he was playing for UNLV but has graduated since.

I wonder if the recurit who chose Bama will convince his mother to sign?

Hopefully you are planning to wait until all the LOI's are in rather than getting started with a celebratory icebreaker when the first one rolls across the fax machine at 7:00 am? :Biggrin:

I'm going to stand next to the fax machine and have a glass every time it makes a sound. Hopefully I'll be on the ground by 2:30 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back