• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked National Signing Day Decisions: 5 Husker Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Looks like it is Peat, Moore and Shelton who will announce on NSD....would not be surprised if they have ceremonies at their schools...not uncommon for allot of high schools...

Would be shocked if the coaches from each school do not have an idea before then.....all though not always as Owa did not call Bo unitl the morning of his decision....

Last edited:

February 1st is going to be a busy day on the recruiting board! :Biggrin:

hope that with the new servers we wont need to lock out the lurkers....but since a few of them are friends of mine it might be in MY best interest if we do! :wave:information is valuable these days...

hope that with the new servers we wont need to lock out the lurkers....but since a few of them are friends of mine it might be in MY best interest if we do! :wave:information is valuable these days...

Makes me happy I stopped being a lurker and finally joined. :)

Hopefully, the frustration of trying to get on this board on NSD is a thing of the past. There were times, in the not to distant past, when I had to try to find a different source for information than HM. Trouble was the other sources were usually just as inundated with traffic as HM. I am sure that the powers that be will monitor the traffic and if it is necessary, shut down the non-paying lurker traffic. That usually has solved the problem.

I agree, another reason why I signed up 2 weeks early. I didn't want to be waiting in the approval status while all the action was happening. NSD could be better then Christmas Morning. I just hope we don't get socks when we are wishing for GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip.

I agree, another reason why I signed up 2 weeks early. I didn't want to be waiting in the approval status while all the action was happening. NSD could be better then Christmas Morning. I just hope we don't get socks when we are wishing for GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip.

Nothing wrong with socks, sometimes they are needed. But I have a feeling we are in for a couple GI Joe's. And we may be surprised with a MC Hammer Doll (with microphone and cassette tape included).;)

Maybe the NCAA should look at taking some of the drama out of signing day.

IDK. Maybe it becomes a deadline instead of a day everybody signs. That might not help as some kids would push the decision back to the deadline. But if signatures could be collected starting January 2nd or 3rd, you might find coaches not putting up with the prima donnas and filling their classes before 2/1.

Last edited:

If a kid has us in his top 3 and we can when the parent, he's N more times than not.

Was it Landon Collins from LA that pledged to Bama at one of the Allstar games. His mother was not to happy about the decision as she is a big LSU fan.

I still think if the parents like the coaching staff and the kid is high on the school already you're in great position, but nothing is ever for certain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back