• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Motorcycles

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
I lost essentially all of my photo's after the hurricane, so I can only post pics I've snagged from on line, but these are the last two bikes I owned or as close to what I had that I could find. My last bike, was a 1999 Suzuki Intruder 1400. Had the soft sided saddlebags and a half fairing and that thing would scoot on down the highway. Olive Green, with some thin gold stripes on the tank. Loved that bike, got great gas mileage and it did the 1/4 mile in 13.5 seconds.
1589313885590.png

They bike I had before I got the Suzuki, was a 1994 Honda Knighthawk 750. And that damn thing would flat out haul asss. Looked just like this except no windscreen. When I'd open her up, I would hunker down over the gastank and just have the throttle wide open. Speedo maxed out at least a dozen times. Have some great memories and stories regarding that bike. Smoked a brand new Corvette from a red light one day, that was fun. Have a cop story too, but will save that story for later. I may have even told it on here before, I can't really recall.
1589314050502.png

I had a Honda goldwing for several years, sold it with the intention of getting a new one,
Kid got sick, ended up using the money on medical bills and probably the wife at the time

She wasn't the gal in a cheetah print shirt at your shop tailgate? She was watch'n you with those sultry eyes.

This pic isnt of my actual bike, but looked similar.

1981 KZ440 LTD, belt drive.
yes, mine had the sissy bar too :(

Previous owner dumped it bad so the forks had a small twist to them. When I'd cruise, one arm was extended further than the other. :lol:

img_ZRrvo3BK8tnqSUc_r.jpg

This pic isnt of my actual bike, but looked similar.

1981 KZ440 LTD, belt drive.
yes, mine had the sissy bar too :(

Previous owner dumped it bad so the forks had a small twist to them. When I'd cruise, one arm was extended further than the other. :lol:

img_ZRrvo3BK8tnqSUc_r.jpg
Those were awesome bikes. One of my brothers had one very similar to this one, sands the sissy bar back rest.

Those were awesome bikes. One of my brothers had one very similar to this one, sands the sissy bar back rest.
One night a friend and I were cruising and met up with a group of people. A couple of girls asked us if we'd give them rides. We said sure. Soon the girl with me started telling how much nicer her boyfriends bike was compared to mine. :O O:
I wanted to tell her, "well, you can just wait here for him then", but instead I was cordial and gave her a ride anyway.

One night a friend and I were cruising and met up with a group of people. A couple of girls asked us if we'd give them rides. We said sure. Soon the girl with me started telling how much nicer her boyfriends bike was compared to mine. :O O:
I wanted to tell her, "well, you can just wait here for him then", but instead I was cordial and gave her a ride anyway.
I bet you did give her a ride

My one foray into the crotch rocket end of things was dropping a cool $4000 on a brand new, still in the crate, 1983 Suzuki GS1100E.

Put it down in Aurora flying down an abandoned 6th avenue where 470 ended up being built. That thing was fast.

radar-1.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back