• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Most underated Husker of the past season??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Great call. Not much pub at all but was a warrior. A Rod was a beast all season in toughness. Very proud of him to stay the course. I.e. Tyler Moore.

Lot of good ones. Since I was kind of critical last year, I'll say A-Rod. He held down the RT spot until we needed him to anchor RG. He remained healthy all season and played at a very high level the entire time. No signs of the yips he showed in last year's bowl game and he didn't get owned by anyone off the edge this season. Solid season for him.

credit could go to every one of those OL from Sirles and Qvale to Reeves and Pelini in addition to Pensick. Hell, maybe the most underrated was actually Garrison? He did an amazing coaching job this fall.

Lot of good ones. Since I was kind of critical last year, I'll say A-Rod. He held down the RT spot until we needed him to anchor RG. He remained healthy all season and played at a very high level the entire time. No signs of the yips he showed in last year's bowl game and he didn't get owned by anyone off the edge this season. Solid season for him.

credit could go to every one of those OL from Sirles and Qvale to Reeves and Pelini in addition to Pensick. Hell, maybe the most underrated was actually Garrison? He did an amazing coaching job this fall.

Didn't think of coach Garrison until seeing this, but yeah. He probably aged 20 years this season. Good call.

I'm gonna go with Pensick, but Sirles, Qvale, Moudy, and J. Cotton all played through injuries and kept the o-line together after the loss of Spencer Long. Hell, the entire o-line overcame adversity all season. Very tough, well-knit group of guys. Kudos to coach Garrison as well!

Last edited:

To many dropped passes.

Carter was wide open most of the season and was missed most of the time. When the ball did come his way, they were mostly over or under thrown. He had a nice catch in the Gator Bowl with the ball actually hitting him in stride. Definitely, not the most underrated this season but he is going to be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back