• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Most underated Husker of the past season??

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
I honestly don't know where we would be without Corey Cooper. The kid gets no pub, but yet led the team for most of the year in tackles. Don't have the time to look up the stats right now. But great season Corey! Not proud a safety leads the team in tackles most of the year. Who is your unheralded Husker from this last season?

Risk/regard with Cooper. If history is any lesson, he should be very good next year. I'd like to see him lose some weight and gain some quickness, though.

I'm giving it to Thad Randle. He took so much heat on here over the course of the year, but he was pretty effective for a guy with no knees.

Would also like to say burtch, just watching him at thought he didn't get enough credit for the job he did from his blocking to his route running to his timely catches

Mine is Pat Smith, stepped in and provided a leg that I didn't have to close my eyes and pray it split the uprights every time we were stopped. Very dependable....not the biggest leg, but very solid and responsible for at least 1 NU win ;)

I honestly don't know where we would be without Corey Cooper. The kid gets no pub, but yet led the team for most of the year in tackles. Don't have the time to look up the stats right now. But great season Corey! Not proud a safety leads the team in tackles most of the year. Who is your unheralded Husker from this last season?

Where he is now, from where he is at the beginning of the season, is pretty cool.

Cole Pensick...the glue that kept a revolving door of an offensive line together.

Mine is Pat Smith, stepped in and provided a leg that I didn't have to close my eyes and pray it split the uprights every time we were stopped. Very dependable....not the biggest leg, but very solid and responsible for at least 1 NU win ;)

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back