• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Moos needs to get his house in order

Moos ‘knows’ he’s not bringing Riley back. Be transparent to your fan base, 2018 recruits and most of all to the current players and coaches.

100% Disagree.

Moos has public stated many time why he is preceding the way he is.

The Moos house is in "order"

Cue up the silly memes.

5756d6cf645538b8ab531fce8fc01942--funny-moose-nature.jpg

Last edited:
But since he hasn't stated what he is doing publicly, he needs to get his house in order! "BE TRANSPARENT!"
Funny, that the fandom loves them some Mike Riley till it’s obvious he’s not going to be around much longer. Then, it’s on to grabbing every morsel of Scott Frost news that can be found. I find especially entertaining when the fans gravitate to an AD that has been here for 3 weeks.

Funny, that the fandom loves them some Mike Riley till it’s obvious he’s not going to be around much longer. Then, it’s on to grabbing every morsel of Scott Frost news that can be found. I find especially entertaining when the fans gravitate to an AD that has been here for 3 weeks.

Moos will be ultimately judged by the hires he makes in football and men's basketball.

As far as demonstrating professionalism at the AD level, Moos has done well. This is simply how a professional with experience works

Does anyone think there's a possibility that Moos publicly announces Riley being let go before the Iowa game? The only reason I'm saying that is with that game being senior day, it might be nice to have the focus solely be on the seniors, and let Riley ride off into the sunset with some dignity and respect.

Moos will be ultimately judged by the hires he makes in football and men's basketball.

As far as demonstrating professionalism at the AD level, Moos has done well. This is simply how a professional with experience works
At the end of the day If Moos is hiring a big name coach - isn’t it true he can only provide them w a 3-5 year horizon? I mean he’s 66 and not going to be at NU for long. Wonder if that gives any potential coach a reason for concern?

LOL. Moos is say the coaching decision hasn’t been made 1 minute and has Frost’s agent on speed dial the next minute.

:Banghead::Banghead::Banghead:

Ok pal, Mr. "I know how to be a better AD"

So your complaining Moos hasn't told the world exactly how he is going about this coaching change? Is that your argument here?

Really?? Look the fans are the last in the "need to know category".

Just in case you haven't paid attention, this year it appears to be super competitive in the college head coaching hiring business. Why play your cards for all to other schools to see?

Does anyone think there's a possibility that Moos publicly announces Riley being let go before the Iowa game? The only reason I'm saying that is with that game being senior day, it might be nice to have the focus solely be on the seniors, and let Riley ride off into the sunset with some dignity and respect.

In that scenario, would he still coach the IA game? If so, then I wouldn't have much of a problem with it. If not, I think it would distract the team more than they already are. From all the quotes I've read, the players really like him and would want to send him off with a win. They see the writing on the wall.

In that scenario, would he still coach the IA game? If so, then I wouldn't have much of a problem with it. If not, I think it would distract the team more than they already are. From all the quotes I've read, the players really like him and would want to send him off with a win. They see the writing on the wall.

Yes, you'd let him coach the final game. And I'm sure Mike Riley and staff already know what's about to happen. But a way to calm down this ridiculous fanbase is to just announce it early next week, and that way the entire focus is on Iowa and the seniors. It's probably as likely a scenario as a Nebraska win tomorrow, but just a thought.

:Banghead::Banghead::Banghead:

Ok pal, Mr. "I know how to be a better AD"

So your complaining Moos hasn't told the world exactly how he is going about this coaching change? Is that your argument here?

Really?? Look the fans are the last in the "need to know category".

Just in case you haven't paid attention, this year it appears to be super competitive in the college head coaching hiring business. Why play your cards for all to other schools to see?
I don’t think he should be out looking for a new coach while he has a good man in the current position. Easy.

I think that makes a lot of sense.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back