• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Monday 12/30 Bowl Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did get to a BCS championship game ... against Cam Newton and lost.

Stanford definitely has caught up. USC, UCLA ... don't forget Arizona State, which was 8-1 in the Pac-12 this season. Arizona is improving rapidly. Washington might not be far behind. Oregon State is forever lurking.

pay the 20 bucks and join up.

Best prediction I've read. :) You really don't like the SEC, do you? :Biggrin:
Actually I don't like undisciplined thugs playing against the triple option. Credit Freeze for having his team mostly prepared... Vad Lee had a terrible game.

The bias in the case was more my watching Georgia Tech beat Syracuse by 50 in person this season...

And @ bilsker... I am quite confident that I'm a considerably better college football handicapper than you are so I really don't care what you think... nor does your chiding bother me.

He did get to a BCS championship game ... against Cam Newton and lost.

Stanford definitely has caught up. USC, UCLA ... don't forget Arizona State, which was 8-1 in the Pac-12 this season. Arizona is improving rapidly. Washington might not be far behind. Oregon State is forever lurking.
Yea.. I totally forgot about Fig Newton taking them out in that game........ Well gotta say Eagles are in a terrible division but Kelly got them into the playoffs his first season..... impressive! Also sat Vick down and got pretty good QB playing..........

Last edited:
and to everyone wondering why that was not called a touchdown, but a safety in the ole miss ga tech game. the referee blew the whistle indicating a recovery before the ball was completely recovered by the Ole Miss player thus it is not considered a clear and immediate recovery the whistle potentially stops offensive players from going for the loose ball. It was absolutely a blown initial call but the replay officials got it right.

Last edited:
Yea.. I totally forgot about Fig Newton taking them out in that game........ Well gotta say Eagles are in a terrible division but Kelly got them into the playoffs his first season..... impressive! Also sat Vick down and got pretty good QB playing..........

A QB that threw 27 TDs with only 2 INTs. Amazing! Vick was the biggest turnover machine I'd ever seen. I think the Eagles are in great shape going forward with Chip Kelly. They are also in the upper third for youngest teams in the NFL (oldest player is Vick, who will be dumped in the offseason).

and it is also interesting that helfrich has been on the officials this entire quarter yelling and screaming at them in their faces but nobody mentions his "Peliniesque" behavior.

Actually I don't like undisciplined thugs playing against the triple option. Credit Freeze for having his team mostly prepared... Vad Lee had a terrible game.

The bias in the case was more my watching Georgia Tech beat Syracuse by 50 in person this season...

And @ bilsker... I am quite confident that I'm a considerably better college football handicapper than you are so I really don't care what you think... nor does your chiding bother me.

The triple option either works extremely well -- or it doesn't work hardly at all. I still believe the SEC as a whole has more than enough defensive talent to significantly slow down offenses like G-Tech.

and it is also interesting that helfrich has been on the officials this entire quarter yelling and screaming at them in their faces but nobody mentions his "Peliniesque" behavior.

winning has a way of doing that

Hedged it by taking UO-7.5 in the 2nd half...looking good as long as texas doesnt get lucky.

Or Oregon doesn't call of the dogs late with what is already a comfortable lead. You know, they probably won't want to pile it on Mack.

Last edited:

Fortunately I have a real job. I just bet mainly to make a meaningless game interesting. Watching this texas game is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

I just find it that a professional gambler isn't immune to falling victim to his biases.

Last edited:

Fortunately I have a real job. I just bet mainly to make a meaningless game interesting. Watching this texas game is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

Anything you put time and effort into and see real financial gain from is a real job to me...

And yes this is tremendously boring...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back