• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Monday 12/30 Bowl Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
This TT freshman QB can realy wing it. I obviously thought far too highly of ASU. This may well be a blowout the other way.

ASU looks horrible. Absolutely uninspired. Pathetic play regardless.

That's what makes bowl games so hard to predict. If this is a regular season game in Nov. that means something ASU probably beats them. But an exhibition game a month after the season...ASU apparently mailed it in.

That's what makes bowl games so hard to predict. If this is a regular season game in Nov. that means something ASU probably beats them. But an exhibition game a month after the season...ASU apparently mailed it in.

I agree completely, of course. Factor in not only the motivational factor (which is huge) -- but also you wonder which teams show up with a business-like approach (like the Osborne teams of the mid-90s) and which show up with more of a vacation mentality.

Saying bye bye to my 34 points on ASU. They are still in the locker room.

I will stay in 4th in the contest but this really whacks my max total.

Some of the worst coaching I've ever witnessed. ASU could have grounded the ball on 3rd down and taken their time in getting the kicker out there. Instead they rush him and he misses. Wow...brain cramp city.

Some of the worst coaching I've ever witnessed. ASU could have grounded the ball on 3rd down and taken their time in getting the kicker out there. Instead they rush him and he misses. Wow...brain cramp city.

That was head scratching to say the least.

Last edited:

A 16 play drive in which ASU has a 1st and goal at the one and they get zilch. Even though TT has dominated, turnovers have kept ASU in it and they had a chance to cut it to 7 at the half. Crazy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back