• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mo Gone -- Official

Best of luck to the young man. Life lessons are not always easy or simple. I seriously hope he learns and grows from this.

As far as the team/program go, I’m confident that this is what’s best. Time for all to move forward.

I'd bet the farm this happened due to the firing of Miss State HC. I'll bet they secured Jo'Quavius Marks behind the scenes and that's why they were okay with letting go of Mo. I'm calling it!
I am confused by your remark and @True Husker 's remark before yours. Marks signed with MSU.

So, Mo is a NO GO! Best of luck to the young man and as others have said, I hope he gets his life together and moves forward in a positive way.

I am confused by your remark and @True Husker 's remark before yours. Marks signed with MSU.
Their head coach was just fired. Recruits are going to be vulnerable to other teams recruiting them presently, or that have recruited them in the past. Fortunately for Nebraska, they check-mark both categories for Marks and Groce.

Their head coach was just fired. Recruits are going to be vulnerable to other teams recruiting them presently, or that have recruited them in the past. Fortunately for Nebraska, they check-mark both categories for Marks and Groce.
Copy, thanks!!

I'd bet the farm this happened due to the firing of Miss State HC. I'll bet they secured Jo'Quavius Marks behind the scenes and that's why they were okay with letting go of Mo. I'm calling it!
What did I miss, here? Jo Quavis Marks?

So, none of the beat writers could even confirm that his meeting with HCSF on 12/19 even took place. Didn't seem to be a team player with few friends on the team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back