• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota Roll Call

berryhusker

Travel Squad
15 Year Member
Just checking who is making the trek up to Minneapolis. We're heading up Thursday night and are staying downtown at the Graduate across from the stadium. Hoping to find a tailgate if possible.

Last edited:

I'll be there with my fiance. Expecting another couple to join us. We got rooms at the days inn directly across from the stadium so tailgating will be a breeze. Come have a drink, bite to eat, and throw the ball around with us if you're in the area and need a place to chill before the game!

I'll be there with my fiance. Expecting another couple to join us. We got rooms at the days inn directly across from the stadium so tailgating will be a breeze. Come have a drink, bite to eat, and throw the ball around with us if you're in the area and need a place to chill before the game!
will the sheets be changed before we get there?

My wife and I are coming up, I’m going to the game with my cousin, she’s going shopping.

We're staying at the Graduate right across from the stadium as well. I'll PM you about possibly meeting up. With the game at 6:30 we'll be down for tailgating. 2 of the 3 previous times it was at 11:00 so that wasn't as reasonable.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back