• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota Roll Call

Curious to see how many fans show up at TCF next Saturday.

Did everyone blow their travel budget on Colorado?

Just checking who is making the trek up to Minneapolis. We're heading up Thursday night and are staying downtown at the Graduate across from the stadium. Hoping to find a tailgate if possible.

I am flying up early Thursday from Kansas City and have work meetings most of the day. Staying at the Graduate as well (I think you recommended it when we were looking!). Will be joined on Friday by my son flying in from Portland, my daughter and son in law also coming up/driving from Overland Park and my brother from DSM. Going to be joined by a couple living in the Twin Cities that my oldest graduated with from UNL so 7 in our party total.

I am flying up early Thursday from Kansas City and have work meetings most of the day. Staying at the Graduate as well (I think you recommended it when we were looking!). Will be joined on Friday by my son flying in from Portland, my daughter and son in law also coming up/driving from Overland Park and my brother from DSM. Going to be joined by a couple living in the Twin Cities that my oldest graduated with from UNL so 7 in our party total.
Sounds like a great crew! When we stayed there 6 years ago it was called The Commons and I got a deal on Priceline. It is much pricier this time but a great location. Lots of places within walking distance and close to the light rail. I hear there is a chance for snow so that could get interesting.

@huskerdaze and @OPHusker if you want to figure out tailgate plans for the MN game let me know. My fiance and I are going to be flying in from Omaha late Thursday night. Years ago we went to the alumni center across the street near the stadium for drinks and breakfast, but being that it's a 6:30 game I think tailgating would be more fun. We'll be around. GBR!

@huskerdaze and @OPHusker if you want to figure out tailgate plans for the MN game let me know. My fiance and I are going to be flying in from Omaha late Thursday night. Years ago we went to the alumni center across the street near the stadium for drinks and breakfast, but being that it's a 6:30 game I think tailgating would be more fun. We'll be around. GBR!
According to HWM'S forecast looks like you will be meeting in an igloo pal

Of course I'll be there!

There's plenty of options for entertainment/food around the Commons/Graduate (they musta recently changed names). Not many lots by the stadium, so if you are looking for a good tailgating lot, I'd recommend getting to the MN State Fairgrounds and park/tailgate there.. they have free shuttles from there to the stadium that run pretty consistently.

Otherwise, I know there are plenty of Husker groups in MPLS that have events on campus for Husker games at the Bank so really just walk through stadium village and you'll see something.

As always, enjoy the visit.. just not the game!

SkiUMah!

Actually getting to go to a game this season. My folks and my brother are heading there now from South Dakota. Maybe we can meet some of you fine folks.

Any tips on good places to find parking. Don’t mind walking a little ways. I hesitate to take a shuttle as we’ve got a babysitter watching our kids and need to get in and out as quickly as possible. And let’s hope for no overtime, otherwise I may go broke.

i will be there sec 245. going with wife and daughter and her BF (MN fan). he was at the tailgate last year for this game in Lincoln

We made it up yesterday and are planning to down by the stadium by 4:00. If any of you are tailgating near the stadium, we would like to stop by if that would be OK.
All of the Minnesotan’s think that they have this game win already, looking forward to seeing a Husker victory.
GBR

Drove up from Lincoln yesterday. Staying at the Residence Inn downtown. Had dinner at Manny’s last night—quite a few Huskers there, including Bill Moos. Robert Smith and his whole FS1 crew were there as well.

It’s a cold gray blustery MF’er here this AM!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back