• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota Practice (10/18/18)

Easily fascinated I guess. I'd find it annoying and cause me to roll my eyes. :wow:
One thing that's sad about that is all 3 are poor roll models. One beat women and got into fights, one was a drug abuser and one a sex assaulter
These kids don't win like the 90s but they are good kids.
Erks me that Jason Peter talks about these kids needing to understand the culture from his day. I'm glad these kids done have that culture. We don't need Tyrone Williams shooting people and TO keeping the gun I'm his desk. Is that culture there Scott and Tom?

Last edited:

One thing that's sad about that is all 3 are poor roll models. One beat women and got into fights, one was a drug abuser and one a sex assaulter
These kids don't win like the 90s but they are good kids.
Erks me that Jason Peter talks about these kids needing to understand the culture from his day. I'm glad these kids done have that culture. We don't need Tyrone Williams shooting people and TO keeping the gun I'm his desk. Is that culture there Scott and Tom?

Start a thread on it. Don't derail this one. Jeeze... :rolleyes:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back