• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

"Miles Named National Coach of the Year"

Glad I am not the only one that was wondering....

I am sure they kicked someones ass. Then we will know who P-ville is referring to when he says "our arse".

Its hard to keep up with the various basketball teams people root for on this board.

I am sure they kicked someones ass. Then we will know who P-ville is referring to when he says "our arse".

Its hard to keep up with the various basketball teams people root for on this board.

A few options ... the Wichita State women's tennis team kick our arse earlier this year. However, the Nebraska baseball team kicked Wichita State's arse last month.

Now, p-ville could be referring to the 2011 NIT Tournament first round arse kicking Doc took to Marshall's Wichita State team. That could very well be it. But I cannot be certain. P-ville marches to his own drum. :wave:

A few options ... the Wichita State women's tennis team kick our arse earlier this year. However, the Nebraska baseball team kicked Wichita State's arse last month.

Now, p-ville could be referring to the 2011 NIT Tournament first round arse kicking Doc took to Marshall's Wichita State team. That could very well be it. But I cannot be certain. P-ville marches to his own drum. :wave:
lol, some posters are so easy to mess with. I will go to sixth street with my drum.....lol

But really how can you not give it to a coach undefeated????

A good 2nd year coach would have their team in the finals?????

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back