• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mickey Joseph

actually he said two contracts have been signed. Likely know by Monday or Tuesday. He also followed up that they might wait and do it in a group.
There are some who can't help themselves. It is truly a joy to watch in action.

Sure, but not money wise. At least I highly doubt it (and I am talking team revenue).

But what gets me is why anyone would want to play for Kelley. He has a history with how he left Cinn, and now ND as not being trustworthy. Not to mention murdering a kid.
Murdering a kid? Could you elaborate and list your source.

I believe he is talking about Declan Sullivan. Back in 2010, he died when Kelly decided to have the videographer on a lift in 50mph+ gusts of winds which toppled, killing him.

While at ND Kelly told a kid to get up and film his team from a sky view during a storm. The kid expressed his concern and said it was too dangerous in the wind. The rail system collapsed and the kid died.

The ESPN article is different than the story told by others. Kelly killed that kid.

Last edited:
Says a stranger on the internet :Lol:
Yes--totally fine to ignore random dudes on the internet. But remember that MJ-NU talks have also been reported by newspapers, who have lawyers, and require verification of facts before stuff gets published. I think the LSU coaching change is slowing things down a bit. There might even be a game of chicken developing to see who has to pay MJs current LSU contract. If LSU (Brian Kelly) lets him go, LSU is still on the hook for the $. So LSU may want to string MJ along until he leaves on his own. On the other hand, SF and TA have an interest in delaying an MJ hire (until he is let go by LSU) to save $ to attract other coaches.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back