• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mickey Joseph

Baton Rouge > Lincoln.
BK > SF
LSU $ > Lincoln $
I have been to both extensively. BK > SF. True.

Baton Rogue > Lincoln - Not even remotely close.
LSU$ > Lincoln $ - I don't know what this means. Really all things being equal your money goes farther in Lincoln. NU should be able to pay more. I just don't know what you are implying here.

Is that the same *** who said we'd have at least a couple coaches named by Tuesday?
actually he said two contracts have been signed. Likely know by Monday or Tuesday. He also followed up that they might wait and do it in a group.

Or the jock sniffers circle the wagons.

It’s like watching junior high girls gush over a boy band.

Last edited:
I have been to both extensively. BK > SF. True.

Baton Rogue > Lincoln - Not even remotely close.
LSU$ > Lincoln $ - I don't know what this means. Really all things being equal your money goes farther in Lincoln. NU should be able to pay more. I just don't know what you are implying here.
I think MJ thinks all of the above are true. LSU has more money to spend than we do and I would imagine his family prefers the swamp over a frigid tundra.

Last edited:
Oh and SEC > Big 10
Sure, but not money wise. At least I highly doubt it (and I am talking team revenue).

But what gets me is why anyone would want to play for Kelley. He has a history with how he left Cinn, and now ND as not being trustworthy. Not to mention murdering a kid.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back