• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Michigan Practice (9/19/18)

I will argue that it is the press/media that is creating the storm, if there even is one, most fans get it and are ok with the way things are going (while at the same time not happy with the loses).

Agree, but it does take someone consuming the media and deciding how to act upon the message. Without consumers, media is no different than individuals...we all have opinions.

Meh, Michigan is more like Thunderlips imo.
Yeah... not sure about all the love for Michigan.. I think Notre Dame is about 20th or worse in the country and Michigan looked very average against them. SMU moved the ball when WIlliam Brown came in... he is a duel threat nowhere near as good as AM.

I know you are just posting the news and updates but my question is, outside of financially and maybe second and third string development is there any upside to removing the week off from the schedule? That would make for a very arduous 12 weeks IMO.

I know you are just posting the news and updates but my question is, outside of financially and maybe second and third string development is there any upside to removing the week off from the schedule? That would make for a very arduous 12 weeks IMO.
If it is Bethune Cookman... very little is going to be arduous... FAU ran for 384 yards on them... Lane Kiffin is not exactly a guy that likes to run the ball 60 times... but he knows to take what is easy...

Yeah... not sure about all the love for Michigan.. I think Notre Dame is about 20th or worse in the country and Michigan looked very average against them. SMU moved the ball when WIlliam Brown came in... he is a duel threat nowhere near as good as AM.

I agree. I think their defense is really good, but the total package just isn't there. Their front seven scares me though.

It is absolute lunacy for anyone in any "circle" on the planet to conclude that "AM is the wrong QB" at this point. The guy is a true freshmen, playing a Power 5 conference team, after not playing in a game since his junior year of high school. What in the name of anything holy is wrong with people?
The one guy that I refer to is stuck on how Frost handled the TG thing (I wont say his name outloud). He thought TG was the right guy and that Frost should have foresaw him leaving and done something different. Somehow he puts his frustration onto AM, as if hating AM will prove that TG was the right guy. I know that is water under the bridge but it explains my friends position. I would agree that keeping TG here may have turned a couple losses into wins and given us QB security for the year (just maybe). He just needs to let that go and focus on the future, and so do I.

Last edited:

As I recall, Frost and his staff took digs at Rileys staff for not being in shape and everyone brags about how the workouts and shape these guys are in is through the roof...........now we get excuses of kids getting worn out Vs Troy at home! Doesnt add up boys

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back