• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Michael Rose Recruiting Devin Fuller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Michael, this young man really has his head on straight, can't wait to see him in Husker gear. Oh yeah, Fuller would look dynamite as well. :Biggrin:

So I guess Mr. Fuller is announcing tomorrow, Sunday?

red reign posted this quote in another thread..
if this is still on, cant be good for rutgers

The four-star athlete from Old Tappen, N.J., s planning to announce his college decision later this month, likely on Jan. 28[SUP]th[/SUP] or 29[SUP]th[/SUP]. Fuller texted ESPN he will have a party for his announcement close to his home in North Jersey.<!-- end free preview text -->

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfr...n-announcement

Last edited:

According to all the "experts" at ESPN though, 3 of them say Rutgers and 4 say 'Zona... of course, for Peat 3 picked Nebraska, 3 picked Stanford and 1 picked FSU!

Husker lean....Rich Rod is a snake oil salesman of the highest order and an all around not so good person....but we have built a relationship with this kid and his dad likes the Huskers coaches....

Honestly if he buys into the Rich Rod stuff then so be it I wouldn't want him at Nebraska....

I think he is the Huskers to lose....

Almost definitely Zona/Nebraska battle.

Husker lean....Rich Rod is a snake oil salesman of the highest order and an all around not so good person....but we have built a relationship with this kid and his dad likes the Huskers coaches....

Honestly if he buys into the Rich Rod stuff then so be it I wouldn't want him at Nebraska....

I think he is the Huskers to lose....

That's a bit strong, don't you think?

Consider that Rich Rod has Pat White and Dennard Robinson in his portfolio. Then consider the flashy QBs Nebraska has produced.

If Fuller can get over the distance, I think Arizona has a very real shot. With that said, I think that will mean something in the final discussion. Consider that we'll at least play games in the eastern time zone. Arizona? Really separating himself from his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back