• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Mich or Ohio St

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.HuskerGil

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
So who do we route for today? Michigan wins and they think they get a piece of the pie, but I hate to the smug-ness and of jerk Urban Meyer and tattoo U. Really don't want to see them go undefeated.

Thoughts?

Man the weekends are good with a Husker Win!

Not sharing the division title with Michigan suits me just fine. Don't care so much about Ohio State, they can get to 12-0 and would still need a lot of help to get to #1 in the AP poll.

I hate to say it but an undefeated OSU makes the B1G look better. I pesonally will be rooting for Mich. Urban gives me the willies

Michigan! Sharing the division title doesn't mean anything because only one team will be league champs. When Michigan beats tOSU the Huskers look better (at least to me) because we beat Michigan.

A loss to tOSU brings a great deal more creed to NU claim to the title after beating Wisconsin. NU handled Mich perhaps better than any other opponent we faced apart from Minn. Scores are a bit misleading sometimes. Our loss to tOSU wasn't any worse than our defeat of Mich was to them. A Mich defeat of tOSU evens the records of NU with tOSU and it is not NU fault that they can't settle it on the field that handwriting is on the arms of tOSU players.

I couldnt root for Oscar Meyer if he and I were the last two people on earth and he was saving my life. I hate the thought of sharing something with Michigan again, but once we beat Whisky, its all water under the bridge.

Last edited:

Can't cheer for the cheaters at OSU.

Do we really think we are 'sharing' a division title with Michigan when we move on to Indy and they don't? Or, if we win in Indy, we are in the Rose Bowl and they are not?

Can't cheer for the cheaters at OSU.

Do we really think we are 'sharing' a division title with Michigan when we move on to Indy and they don't? Or, if we win in Indy, we are in the Rose Bowl and they are not?

I think "they" think they split it with us, even though they don't go to indy

Not sharing the division title with Michigan suits me just fine. Don't care so much about Ohio State, they can get to 12-0 and would still need a lot of help to get to #1 in the AP poll.
+1
I don't want Michigan to 'share' the division.

The head-to-head win is a documented tiebreaker...they don't 'share' the division even with a win over OSU.

+10

This is what I was going to say. We beat MI, and we are going to Indy. With that in place we don't share anything. I know at least a few MI fans who won't be crying "they won't share".

"They" can think what they want...the whole rest of the BIG will know better.

I have never and wil never cheer for tOSU after living in Cincinnati in the 80's and being exposed to them and their fan base. The last few years has just solidified that for me.

GO BLUE !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back