• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Memorial is getting new field turf; is a new design coming too?

Anyone watching the free concert on Fox? Billie Joe from Green Day just kicked it in high gear

Last edited:

The only think I want to know. . .and this will be the most telling piece of Scott's masterplan. Will the crown return to the middle of the field? Osborne liked the crown because it got his guys running downhill and faster on sweeps and option plays. Callahan removed the crown to keep QBs from throwing too high to receivers on the edge.

The only think I want to know. . .and this will be the most telling piece of Scott's masterplan. Will the crown return to the middle of the field? Osborne liked the crown because it got his guys running downhill and faster on sweeps and option plays. Callahan removed the crown to keep QBs from throwing too high to receivers on the edge.
I think the crown was removed when we went to Field Turf under Solich. It won't be coming back.

I would like to return to all one color instead of the alternating color every 5 yards.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back