• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Memorial is getting new field turf; is a new design coming too?

Never. The N an ambigram. Whether sitting in East or West Stadium, the fan sees the N as intended.
LOGO.PNG

Then do something like this again. Even this would be cool.

Current "N" at midfield, red end zones, ones ez reads "NEBRASKA" and the other "CORNHUSKERS" in the correct block font. Tom Osborne Field is actually a representation of his signature instead of the block font, or, just don't have it there as I'm sure he'd want.

Current "N" at midfield, red end zones, ones ez reads "NEBRASKA" and the other "CORNHUSKERS" in the correct block font. Tom Osborne Field is actually a representation of his signature instead of the block font, or, just don't have it there as I'm sure he'd want.
Really like this idea. The signature of TO would be an excellent touch.

If anything is associated with SOLICH, it won't happen! I don't like the every 5 or 10 yards alternating in a, "light to dark green" color. Watching that on TV gives me the beginnings of a migraine headache--not to mention the poor, sloppy playing by the team doing as much.

I think the crown was removed when we went to Field Turf under Solich. It won't be coming back.

I would like to return to all one color instead of the alternating color every 5 yards.

Beats the heck out of LSU's numbers every 5 yards.

As this is the official source the administration always turns to first, I will throw my two cents in. I say either N, Nebraska, or Cornhusker; but never Huskers. I've never cared for the script Huskers or block Huskers; basically anything that just says Huskers. I have never cared for it and I never buy any apparel, etc. that has the Huskers logo on it unless it can be easily hidden or removed. I know I am probably in the minority here, but the Huskers logo has always felt very contrived and inauthentic to me.
1587086969332.png

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back