• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

McGowens Declares for the Draft

Rookie payscale for Nba picks 25-30 this year go from 1.8millionto approx 1.6 million 1st year Guaranteed. thats where have seen him projected is a lot of money 3 years with team option year 4 at 80% above year 3. Teams picking in those picks can afford to take a guy who they see lot of potential for future and let them develop.

I personally don't see it at this point,however have seen a few mock drafts showing him going in late 1st round. IMO if someone does draft him is on potential only I think can be a very good player at next level. I would never discourage a player who is ranked a 1st round talent from going. The money in the 1st round is Guaranteed and is that much quicker to second Contract whici is where those who succeed make the Money.
Yes. I’ve seen him at pick #29. That would be a guaranteed 3 year deal. I don’t see it, but maybe so. We shall see.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back