• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

McGowens Declares for the Draft

We all knew it, 1 and done good luck Bryce!

20220321_114022.jpg

I have seen that he is possibly a low first rounder. I know that he can remove himself from the draft up until about 5 days before the draft if he changes his mind.

For selfish reasons, I would like to see him return for at least one more year to gain strength and experience. He needs work on his defense and free throw shooting IMHO.

Low first round will not bring generational wealth, second round definitely not.

He is not good from beyond the arc and I don't think he has the bulk to effectively drive to.the bucket consistently. But what do I know, if some team is willing to pays millions for his service, so be it!

Good for him. Go get paid Bryce. Hopefully he gets drafted in the first round. Wouldn’t hurt recruiting to see a kid play 1 and done at UNL and get drafted on the first round still.

I don’t think he’ll get drafted in the first round. Dude should have stayed, refined his game, then see. He isn’t ready to play in the NBA, if, he makes it at all. If you can’t shoot, in todays game, it will be tough as hell to make it. He’d have benefited from at least one more year, if not more.

I don’t think he’ll get drafted in the first round. Dude should have stayed, refined his game, then see. He isn’t ready to play in the NBA, if, he makes it at all. If you can’t shoot, in todays game, it will be tough as hell to make it. He’d have benefited from at least one more year, if not more.
I read a week or two ago he was projected a low first round pick, maybe 25th or so. I just don't see it either.

I personally don't see it at this point,however have seen a few mock drafts showing him going in late 1st round. IMO if someone does draft him is on potential only I think can be a very good player at next level. I would never discourage a player who is ranked a 1st round talent from going. The money in the 1st round is Guaranteed and is that much quicker to second Contract whici is where those who succeed make the Money.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back