• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #8, (W, 71-62), Wed, 11/29 vs Boston College (#91), @ PBA, 8:15 pm CST, ESPNU

Needed it and got it. Had we hit our free throws it would have been a hell of a lot more than 9 points. Rob would have helped us during that scoring drought. Solid win.

Duke and Indiana tied at 67. 9 minutes remain. Duke on the line, misses the first, makes the second.....

No doubt, love the athleticism. And Taylor looks very poised for Nebraska this year, nice compliment to Watson.
Yep...plus more options for sure on offense. I still think the faster they play on offense, the better. The defense is better because of that, too.

I'm just thankful that I live in Indiana so I won't be looking over my shoulder looking for a naked man. Need Roby back for his rebounding alone. Hope we don't rush him back though.
Roby is definitely needed for the depth of this team...he just makes the team even more athletic.

As for @HUSKER HOT SAUCE, you never know, if he gets an inkling, he may show up in Indiana.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back