• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #32, (L, 64-89), B1G Tournament vs INDIANA, Wed 3/11, 7:15 pm CT, BTN (& Game Thread)

I’m actually watching basketball! I feel bad for our guys as it has been a rough year for them. Still a dumb sport, but I will always root for the Cornhuskers.
Why is it dumb? You ever play it? It's a great game actually, golf is a "dumb sport". Hell, golf isn't even a sport, it's a damn game.

Cheatham with the steal and reverse lay in.... 29 - 26 Huskers.... on a 13 - 3 run....

Why is it dumb? You ever play it? It's a great game actually, golf is a "dumb sport". Hell, golf isn't even a sport, it's a damn game.
All semi-contact sports are dumb. Leaves too much interpretation for refs. Same amount of contact can one time be a foul and not another time. (See soccer also). Can spend 2+ hours watching and have a ref change the outcome with dumb call. Also, the game has a great pace, like this game right now only to screech to a halt with intentional fouling and time outs at the end, where it suddenly looks like a completely different sport.

All semi-contact sports are dumb. Leaves too much interpretation for refs. Same amount of contact can one time be a foul and not another time. (See soccer also). Can spend 2+ hours watching and have a ref change the outcome with dumb call. Also, the game has a great pace, like this game right now only to screech to a halt with intentional fouling and time outs at the end, where it suddenly looks like a completely different sport.
Kind of how I feel about Rap(so called) music. Don't watch it then.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back