• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB GAME #31 (3/15) #3 Nebraska (22-9) vs #6 Indiana (19‐13) 8:00(ISH) CT BTN GAME THREAD

Have you ever seen such coverage on a Husker basketball team? These guys are just raving about all this team does on the court!

If you didn't catch it in the postgame, a bunch of Husker fan kids were crowded around the railing overlooking the tunnel, hoping for autographs. A few Husker players were happy to oblige.

That's what it's all about. We now have young fans falling in love with this team. It's a great impression for the future.

To those of us who saw these seeds being planted last season, and recognized the reason for optimism with Fred Hoiberg ........ :Cheers:

I don't know that I've ever seen Nebraska play a better half of basketball than their first half tonight (and the second half wasn't bad either haha).

My dream: we win the Big Ten Tournament -- and get a 7-seed. I really want us out of that 8-9 game.

Not that I should complain. ;)

If Nebraska pulls out their first ever NCAA tournament win, It'll be top 5 in all Nebraska sports accomplishments for me personally, as someone who attended games back in the Cipriano-Iba-Nee era. :) I suppose you could debate top 5 is too bold. ;)

Super fun team to watch. When they are clicking, look the hell out! GBR!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back