• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #29 (2/29)(20-8)(10-7) Nebraska vs (16-12)(6-11) Ohio State @ The Jerome Schottenstein Center 5:30 CT PM FS1 GAME THREAD

Im a lil worried about heading into the 2 tourny stretch with mast & wilcher off.
Keisi i think wilp bounce back but we meed mast to play confident and wilcher to hit shots if we are going to make a run in either tourny.
Im glad jlaw has found his groove but thats not gunna win games
What did I miss on Mast and Wilcher? Wow!!

If you watch Gary's dunk you can see how the game was called differently. He got arm, face and bodied with no call. That being said the cold shooting late kept us from any chance of winning.
I see that crap all the time. It is all about appeasing the senior members of the conference. Let's face it, there is a lot of politics in sports!!!

When you are not getting equal consideration, it wears on your performance .

Last edited:
Being at the game, it felt like one of those games where a Nebraska (player or coach) was about to get a T for nothing. Very poor job by that crew.

The Huskers couldn't buy a bucket and still had their chances, but the final 3 minutes were completely ruined by the stripes. Had several OSU fans agree with me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back