• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #19, (L, 76-74 OT), Fri, 1/12 @ Penn State (#44), 6:00 pm CST, BTN

Listening to these pSU idiots, I wish I had alternative sound. Good lord man, can they simply stfu already. Low class morons.

PSU with the early 10 - 9 lead. Nebraska can take the lead with a basket here. 11 - 10 Huskers, 14 to play first half.

PSU with the huge airball on a 3. Shot blocked other end, but good D gets the ball back. Then a travel at the other end, turns the ball over...... 13 - 12 Skers.

Okeke misses a 3 foot hook shot, and PSU scores an easy basket, then gets the rebound from a missed Watson shot. PSU drains the 3 pointer to take the lead at 15 - 17

Am I the only one watching the game tonight? I'm not as good at the PBP as some of you guys, like Ackos.... Somebody Hepp me, Hepp me....

PSU starting to play better and now has a 16 - 20 lead after making 2 ft's. Huskers with the miss on the 3 pointer, Lions rebound. Time out. 7:39 left in the first half. 16 - 20.

Being more of a second half team this year, we need to be close at halftime, if not leading. PSU fans keep showing their total lack of class by screaming every time the Huskers have the ball. Morons. Both teams are sloppy and missing ft's and easy buckets. 16 - 21 psu.

OMG, they literally just called palming the ball on Watson. WOW, might be the first time in 4 years I've seen that.

Last edited:

Traveling called on PSU other end.... Watson with the missed floater. We are not looking at top notch round ball right about now..... PSU on the line to shoot 2. First is good, second is good. 19 - 23 psu.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back