• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #19, (L, 76-74 OT), Fri, 1/12 @ Penn State (#44), 6:00 pm CST, BTN

I was able to record the last 5 minutes and OT when I got home last night. Watched it with my son this morning. We stopped it, slowed it down, and learned some basketball.

He mentioned that if NU would have hit FTs and got 3 defensive rebounds in that last five minutes the game wouldn't had gone into OT because NU would have won by 10.

While watching OT, we slowed down the shot clock violation when Roby had the ball. He asked me why Watson was just standing there. Watson wasn't the only one, either. Soon after that, NU gave up an offensive rebound after keeping PSU off the boards the previous few possessions, and my son said he knew why NU lost the game.

Off to the gym to go work on some basketball.

I also want to say: if we lose to Illinois, I give up! They are one of the few dregs in our conference. Also, if we don't annihilate them, Miles has a problem! I am tired of our team losing, only because we don't stay with the fundamentals throughout the game. Totally exasperating!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back