• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #10, (L, 67-102), Tue, 12/7 vs MICHIGAN, @ PBA, 6 PM CT, ESPN-2 (Game Thread/Recap)

2 more on a turnover
49 71

This is torture, but I need to
share it with everyone!

Something about, "Misery loves company"? :(

Last edited:

have to admit i turned it off. rarely happens but just couldn't watch tonight. ugly.

Got to give you credit for watching this pickup game. What is our coaching philosophy? We get zero ball movement, no players moving without the ball. From what I can tell, it's Verge 1on1...either makes a layup, throws it away or every once and awhile slings it out to someone on a prayer. Have I missed anything?

On Defense, appears we should just pack it in and let them shoot 3's make sure we get the rebound if they miss, because the defense we play doesn't apply any pressure on outside shots anyway. At least if we play zone, we might actually get a rebound here and there.

Talent is not the issue.

So hard to watch. Just the same thing game after game. Where is the improvement game over game or year over year?

We are in year three of Hoiberg and this is his product. Minnesota has a first year coach and their 8-0

I figured it out, talking with the wife.

Why are they so bad at any kind of shot??
What could be the only answer on their
ineptitude??

Our players are blind

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back