• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maybe it is best for Mickey to move on? (pre-arrest thread)

I don’t ignore many people …… i believe that everyone has a right to their opinions.
but I draw the line at absolute ignorance and stupidity. Which this person displays every time he posts here.
I won’t name the individual so as not to get banned. I think he knows …..
my parents always told me to surround yourself with good people and distance yourself from people that are bad influences.
consider yourself distanced.
My life is so much better now :Banana::Corn2::Hooray::Banana::Cheer2::Corn2::Hooray::Stickouttongue::Stickouttongue::Stickouttongue::Woohoo2:

I don’t ignore many people …… i believe that everyone has a right to their opinions.
but I draw the line at absolute ignorance and stupidity. Which this person displays every time he posts here.
I won’t name the individual so as not to get banned. I think he knows …..
my parents always told me to surround yourself with good people and distance yourself from people that are bad influences.
consider yourself distanced.
My life is so much better now :Banana::Corn2::Hooray::Banana::Cheer2::Corn2::Hooray::Stickouttongue::Stickouttongue::Stickouttongue::Woohoo2:

Sorry, will try to be better. :thumbsup:

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back