• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maybe it is best for Mickey to move on? (pre-arrest thread)

Yep Speechless if True. Hoping there is a better explaination
Look at the front page. Arrested for domestic assault. I heard this a few hours ago from a friend. FOLLOWING IS MY OPINION: That is why I posted he wouldn't be part of the staff though my friend thinks his actions may be a result of being told he wasn't being retained.

I keep thinking I’m gonna see a screen shot of this thread title along with the Mickey news on btn. Once it’s opened up, innocent enough, but leaves a lot to the imagination. perhaps better thread titles are in order….just my thought

Last edited:

As shocking as the news about Mickey Joseph is, it’s a reminder that there are more important things than football. This is a real family, real lives. Praying for his wife and kids. This is a sad (seemingly) ending for his time at Nebraska.

C
100000%. Bigger than any game, this family is in for some very tough times ahead.

I just deleted a bunch of snark posts above that really were entirely unnecessary and unhelpful. We will know more when we know more.

Adjusted the thread title a bit to what it should have been originally, in light of recent events.

Prayers for the Joseph family.

Well, of course he will. But plenty on here are calling for him to stay so I guess it must be ok for people to give opinions.
He’s just saying that the opinions of husker max posters have absolutely ZERO impact on his decision. Some posters on here are completely deluded into thinking that their opinions make an impact

I realize it's sentimental having MJ stay around. We want there to be some thread to the past. But I think it's best for Matt not to be talked into taking any current assistants. There is no one affiliated with this program within the last 25 years that should be considered because they "know the Nebraska way."
Who cares about ties I just want a winning team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back