• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maurice Washington Admitted as FULL QUALIFIER

Her mother did all of her work and got her into med school. If one followed this through logically, she would make a wholly unqualified doctor and would most likely kill somebody during her career. That us the point of this post.
He didn't say she did her daughter's homework. He said she reviewed it which I took as helping to correct errors and continue learning. Big difference.

He's just a name on a screen, but I find myself pulling for him. We have had cases before where players were admitted after squeaking by the academic entrance requirements who thereafter did well at the university academically as I recall. I have a feeling that for some kids, the structure presented by being on a team is the first time they have had academic structure in their lives.

He's just a name on a screen, but I find myself pulling for him. We have had cases before where players were admitted after squeaking by the academic entrance requirements who thereafter did well at the university academically as I recall. I have a feeling that for some kids, the structure presented by being on a team is the first time they have had academic structure in their lives.
Kevin Raemakers is a great example.

He didn't say she did her daughter's homework. He said she reviewed it which I took as helping to correct errors and continue learning. Big difference.
Not to belabor the point but you are really, really stretching that. She edited the papers. You have no idea to what extent they were edited. Big difference.

Having said that, I certainly hope we can find a way to get young, Mr. Washington on campus and in a uniform. Good luck, young man.

My understanding is the 20 gets him here. Not sure that it makes him eligible.

Yep, seems to be a bit iffy there. His quote seems to indicate that he thinks he’ll be eligible- hope he’s ok being in Lincoln even if ineligible. I like the staffs approach of being in contact with him daily to help him keep the focus, but being in Lincoln with teammates, coaches, and support staff on his side would probably be even better for him.

Last edited:

Yep, seems to be a bit iffy there. His quote seems to indicate that he thinks he’ll be eligible- hope he’s ok being in Lincoln even if ineligible. I like the staffs approach of being in contact with him daily to help him keep the focus, but being in Lincoln with teammates, coaches, and support staff on his side would probably be even better for him.
Pretty sure he's confused. We laid out a plan where we could get him to Lincoln but he would need the waiver and he wouldn't be eligible in 2018. I could be wrong and maybe he went above and beyond our plan, that much I don't know.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back