• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Matthew Tago commits to Oregon State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iowa State has a guy named Joel Lanning who started at QB but moved to LB when he got buried in the depth chart. They bring him in as QB on short yardage situations and run a zone read. The other team knows it's probably a running play but the defense can't sell out on it because he's also a pretty good passer. They're pretty much guaranteed to pick up at least a couple of yards every time they run this.

That might be a good use for a guy like Tago.

He reminds me of Joel Lanning from Iowa State. Starting QB one year and All American LB the next. They continued to use him at qb in short yardage and goal line situations.

Hey, great minds think alike!

And so do ours... :)

Lots of reasons to take this guy. Mainly he already is a man, and ready to play. Second, he seems to like competition. And third, it's about time we got an islander on the roster, even if he doesn't live in the islands. There are many really good linemen with that ethnicity (I'm making a big assumption that he is of pacific island descent)

Wasnt Tago the villain in Iron Man 2?

vanko_3501.jpg

tumblr_otg3jisTN51rsqnlxo2_250.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back