• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Matt Ruhle Introductory Press Conference Thread (Monday 28 November 1:30 PM CST)

Sure hope all of the naysayers watched the press conference. I get it that results on the field are what'll matter but if anyone was still sour on the Rhule hire his comments and demeanor should have helped. He did a good job.
“Coach Rhule, I’m from OGTV. You never beat a ranked team at Baylor, you move around too much, and you are a total loser. I didn’t have a question just wanted to throw that out there.”

Ted Carter: "This was our number 1 choice. Nobody turned us down. "
Not sure if they'd tell us even if he wasn't and someone did turn us down, but I do think he was toward the top, if not the top of the list.

Trev said he was #1a, which makes me think there was probably at least a 1b, if not a 1c. Still, I think they got who they wanted, based on the criteria that was laid out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back