• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Matt Ruhle Introductory Press Conference Thread (Monday 28 November 1:30 PM CST)

Looks genuine and sincere. Like the fact that his wife is all in. He shied away from questions about his staff IMO, especially Mickey. Or maybe they have not made the deal sweet enough yet? Hope I am wrong but it appears he may be harder to keep than many of us expected.

Talked to 13 coaches. Matt was the No. 1 target.
That is great to hear.
Since Trev is more knowledgeable of the situation and the program's needs than any of us, all we could do was hope that Trev would get someone from the top of his list, as opposed to missing his shots and having to settle for one of the leftovers, ala Bill Callahan

Whether or not his selection pans out, regardless of who it was, would always remain to be seen

Last edited:
I know Trev said he wasn't planning on hiring someone just to win the press conference....

But, man, did Rhule win the press conference!!!

Hard to not get behind him!
I can think of 2 posters off the top of my head who still likely aren't behind him, probably grumbling "win loss record" in between taking naps and yelling at kids to get off their lawns

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back