• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Matt Finnin is bumped to a 4-star by Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great he has a star!!!!! Everytime I hear that I think Dalles Cowboys and the star on their helmets. Cowboys=Dez Bryant my lunch is coming up..................... Wait let me read this again Matt has 4 stars now thats a whole new story, He will be great for the Huskers.

Sorry hate the Cowboys and any chance I can bad mouth them I try to do it. Glad Matt is getting the respect he earned!

Probably hand-in-hand. OSU realizes how good he is, after NU offers, then starts sniffing around, and makes an offer, and suddenly Finnin is a four star.

I really get tired of Nebraska coaches having to do all the hard recruiting work of uncovering a potential star and then watching vultures like Meyer, Stoops, Bielema, and Chizik come along and do nothing but go negative about the Huskers, our coaches, and our weather.

Probably hand-in-hand. OSU realizes how good he is, after NU offers, then starts sniffing around, and makes an offer, and suddenly Finnin is a four star.

I really get tired of Nebraska coaches having to do all the hard recruiting work of uncovering a potential star and then watching vultures like Meyer, Stoops, Bielema, and Chizik come along and do nothing but go negative about the Huskers, our coaches, and our weather.

+1 Well Said!

Finnin will sign with Nebraska on 6 Feb....no interest in Ohio State thus, will not visit....

You hit this one on the head........Seems like Kentucky (for obvious reasons) is doing it this year. I can't remember when it was (maybe even Callahan years) but one school virtually offered everyone we offered after we did.

So Matt is a OT? do you think he will start this season or redshirt? I hope he can start this season we need help now at OT IMO

So Matt is a OT? do you think he will start this season or redshirt? I hope he can start this season we need help now at OT IMO

He will challenge for LT spot immediately. This eliminates a major hole at RT if we can leave Sirles there in front of A-Rod pretty much full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back