• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Marques Buford is N

So I get this messenger just a few minutes ago. Everybody knows I’m a huge husker fan and this particular person is not a sports fan at all, but she is someone who I use to work with. She just sent me the following:

Geiger, I had a friend send this to me and immediately thought of you. It’s such a small world. This young man's mother and I grew up together in Minneapolis and were best friends...until we weren't. I'm grateful for growth and happy for her son and family.

Take care and talk soon.
L

I would say safety or nickel. He has really good break on the ball as a defender, and he’s 6’ with a thick build already. Like a lot of athletes it’ll probably depend on how his body develops and what the needs are on the team.

He's not 6-0. He measured 5-9 at an Opening Regional in March of 2019. He seems taller than that on film, but I can't imagine he's grown much past 5-10.5 if he has grown at all.

He's not 6-0. He measured 5-9 at an Opening Regional in March of 2019. He seems taller than that on film, but I can't imagine he's grown much past 5-10.5 if he has grown at all.

Copy. That’s just what the site showed for measurements. I agree with you that he looks a little taller on film. I’m thinking safety or nickel. What position do you project for him?

How soon before he enters the transfer portal?
How soon before you start crapping yourself prior to making it to a bathroom? I mean let’s be honest, it’s a real possibility, but even if it does happen, is it in your control? Do you want to dwell on it? Or would it just be better if you appreciated not having to deal with that, and enjoy the moment?

Last edited:
How soon before you start crapping yourself before you make it to a bathroom? I mean let’s be honest, it’s a real possibility, but even if it does happen, is it in your control? Do you want to dwell on it? Or would it just be better if you appreciated not having to deal with that, and enjoy the moment?
I hope I am never as negative of a person as some on the board.

Copy. That’s just what the site showed for measurements. I agree with you that he looks a little taller on film. I’m thinking safety or nickel. What position do you project for him?

I tend to agree with that. Fisher tends to give reps to everyone, everywhere, but I think he probably settles at FS or nickel.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back