• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Male cheerleaders are back

I bet they could just do a flip over the line & get the block or, even play defense and get sacks. :Rockon:

:Biggrin:

If memory serves they stopped the aerial stuff during the ADSP administration because of a serious injury. Could have been the Dollar Bill years.

Yes, a distant relative of my family. Women/ex cheerleader is paralyzed for life. There was a financial settlement to take care of her needs at least for a while. It's a dangerous sport that's not considered a sport.

Yes, a distant relative of my family. Women/ex cheerleader is paralyzed for life. There was a financial settlement to take care of her needs at least for a while. It's a dangerous sport that's not considered a sport.
I used to tell people who would scoff at my daughter being a cheerleader that they should change the name to team gymnastics. It really is a rough sport. Once before a national competition while practicing their routine. She was dropped on her head from a full. 2 days later she had to do it in competition.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back