• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luke McCaffrey to Louisville

Hmmm, So these are my thoughts/questions. Luke and Wandale are both gone. They both went to schools an hour apart? We heard that the offense did not want to extend the season with a bowl game. We have heard culture mentioned. So, what if these two, regardless of how dynamic, were a rot in the locker room? Have not heard anything on that front and they seemed to be really close as far as friends/teammates. Maybe it will be for the better that they have decided to leave?
I think there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.

He isn't a QB and the sooner he accepts that fact, the better. He reminds me of Crouch - even looked a lot like him with the #7 on his jersey - but as a QB he is not using his talents to the best of his ability I believe -but I wish him good luck.
You mean Eric Crouch, that Heisman Trophy winning Quarterback?

14-22>12-20 pal
1614031410998.png

Very athletic players for sure and seemed to have good attitudes on the surface. But below the surface? Dunno. Maybe WR’s trainer and dad were getting to be a pain? Luke didn’t workout with the team last summer so who knows? Maybe the both dads were more of a pain that the kids were worth. Luke hasn’t shown he will be a viable QB.

They will likely find out the grass is not always greener.

At this point it’s time to move on and hope Scott can get this thing figured out.
I can say this with about 95% certainty, as soon as the ink dried on WR's LoI, his dad started working on getting him back to KY. Then the trainer started pushing it (with a fairly high confidence that dad brought trainer into the fold but not 95% confident), and finally used the "look who the new O Coordinator is, he can get you to the NFL...." speel and with Frost trying to get him killed in goal line situations, that finally won over WR, as he rejected his dad's wishes the entire 1st and most of the 2nd year he was at NU. Maybe not 100% accurate but I would dare say pretty darn close.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back