• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Lost a Recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my take...I hate it when someone decommits because I take it personally, like, Why would they not come here to play for the greatest team in the world? Then I look at my kids and I realize that no matter what you think....others may not agree. I live and die by the Chiefs...my oldest somehow likes the Packers, my middle boy likes the Colts and my youngest for some reason likes the Bengals. We all like the Huskers, but when it comes to choosing a college, I feel like I really have not control over what teams the choose to glom on to.

I Remember that kid from NE a couple of years ago that did the unthinkable and went to Notre Dame....He grew up LOVING them even though they were crappy at the time and he signed with them. Who knows how that has turned out....but I guess what I am saying is that I need to stop taking these decoms so personally ( and starting now i have....:Biggrin:) and drink the kool aid and realize that there is another kid that will join the team that wants to be here. Alex Henery was an unknown when he walked on, so I have hope that we will be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back