• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Local "combine"

If a pitcher can throw for a high velocity, it doesn’t matter too much where they locate it as long as they throw strikes. Location is way more important than movement.

I’d say Location, Velocity, Late Movement (in that order). Late movement being a distant third.

Lord knows how hitters feast on four seamers that +4 and +5 right under their hands.

Lord knows how hitters feast on four seamers that +4 and +5 right under their hands.
vIKMoye.gif

More of the same in recruiting. Played against the kid frequently. Has great velocity but rarely goes deep into games against elite competition and struggles with control frequently.

Huskers are not getting the level of pitching they need. The pitchers I talk to are all looking at out of state opportunities first.

More of the same in recruiting. Played against the kid frequently. Has great velocity but rarely goes deep into games against elite competition and struggles with control frequently.

Huskers are not getting the level of pitching they need. The pitchers I talk to are all looking at out of state opportunities first.
The most recent 2018 class would disagree with your statement. Couldn't have got a better pitching class, many of which are from Nebraska. For 2019, the only pitcher committed to an out of state school is Wibbels who struggles more with control than Mason so i'm not sure I get what you are saying here.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back