• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Listening to Frost's presser, this is the one time....

A-Mart under the bus. Failed again when it mattered most!!!!

Never won more than 3 games as a starter……Never!!!!

"I believe he could be the best to ever come through here".

Just takes time.

"I know where this is going"!

Why isn't Frost pointing the finger at himself?

It's never a good look for a coach to publicly blame players that were busting their asses. Tread lightly -- as that's a great way to turn a frustrated team against you.

It's not a fluke that fundamentals cost us yet another game. You can rotate in different players each season and still have the same mental mistakes under Frost.

This loss is on the OL first and foremost and then on ST.

This OL can’t do the basics. Can’t protect the QB, open up holes for RB, etc. Our QB is scrambling every play from the snap, our backs do all the lifting getting up field. Then there are the mental mistakes and penalties.

This OL should be better but it seems they have regressed.

Frost needs to address this…changes need to be made.

The most frustrating aspect of the ongoing “new glimmers of hope dashed by the continuation of familiar failures” narrative is that Frost is paid the big bucks to make the difficult decisions for the betterment of the program.

It appears Frost still hasn’t learned how to do that part of the job…. let alone do it quickly and with positive results.

There’s truth to this iconic dialogue, “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few… or the one.”

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back