• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Let's Post the Players Who are "N" right here . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
And...the Charles Jackson LOI is in!!!! Whew! This guy is a tremendous talent who will shut down every top Big10 receiver for the next four years.

Peat is N. Don't think he's sent in the LOI yet but he made his announcement a short time ago. Maybe someday we'll get rid of the whole letter sending and just have the kids post videos with the right hats. See Peat confirmation here: http://omaha.com/article/20110202/BIGRED03/110209945#peat-commits-to-nu

Wow. There was an article in an AZ paper about him. He was saying in essence that Bo's development of Suh and Dorsey is impossible to ignore. Said he see's himself in their category.

Very Cool!!! :rockon:

Turene walked in to his press conference wearing a TT hat and then put on a UGA hat.

Absolutely not cool to do that to TTU fans.

I'll admit it- I'm drinking the Kool Aid for this class. I think we've got an immense pool of talent; now we just have the hard part of waiting it out and seeing who develops into a star.

If he turns down going to baseball, do they have to leave him alone for 3 or 4 years like Khiry Cooper??

turner is already enrolled so I dont know if he has to sign a letter or not but not to worry, he is N

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back